Alright, so the site has been down for the last two months or so, and Mister.net has been absolutely unresponsive during that time. I’ve been with them for a number of years, and this is uncharacteristic of them, however this is where we find ourselves now. To that end I’ve set up a new site with a new host and a new domain. Once I can figure out how to get an authorization code for ad1066.com, I’ll be transferring that over to this account as well, so both .net and .com will point to the same place.
This also means that my game logs are also unavailable at the moment. I’ll be posting new stuff as it comes up; we just started a 7th Sea game. I’ll also need to manually recreate my character sheet downloads page.